Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"I honestly don't understand all these extra charges on my Sissy husband's tuition bill Headmaster....."

"Yes I understand the clothing allowance....but how can anyone need so many pairs of panties....

"What do you mean they get torn so easily.....who's tearing them...."

"And this......male simulators....do you mean he's actually wearing out his dildos?"

"Uh-huh.....okay constantly bigger....OK.....I see.....oh excuse me Sissy just came in...what do you want Sissy....I'm on the phone...."

"Oh.....Ohhhhh....you naughty Sissy......oh yes.....right there.....just like that.....oh yes Sissy work that tongue......"

"What.....oh I'm sorry Headmaster.....I got a little oooooooooooohhh distracted.....yes I guess you'd better send the pink bus to get Sissy......but wait about an hour or two....."

"Yes, thank you Headmaster......I'll just send the check.....ohhhhh yes, ohhhh my god...."

The Headmaster hung up, he'd have to remember to thank Sissy Kaaren when she got back.....it worked every time he sent the tuition bill!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment