Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Those Were The Days

Remember the time your sister caught you in her panties?
She said if you'd suck her boyfriends cock she'd let you see her naked....
You didn't tell her about the peephole you'd drilled two years ago....you didn't tell her that you'd seen her naked hundreds of times.....you didn't tell her that you'd watched her suck his cock dozens of times....
You just "reluctantly" agreed to suck his big cock.....while she stood there naked....watching...
Life was good!!!!!














3 comments:

  1. Hey gurl love your post mmarshabrady110@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was 15 my sister caught me trying on her panties, leotards and tights. She was 17 at the time and she told me she won't tell mom or dad but I would have to eat her pussy and tongue her ass when ever she wanted it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have a sister but I had friends who did and Bobby P. had drilled a peephole into his sister Marie's room....all of us had a turn at it....Marie never found out....but that's how I learned where her panty drawer was and I got in and got those pink bikinis so fast that no one ever knew!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete