Friday, November 29, 2019

Shower

"Yes Ma'am.....I got dressed as soon as I got out of the shower....in my pink babydoll just like you wanted...."
"Pull it up Sissy....let me see your panties!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am...."
"This is not acceptable Sissy....where is your little pink cage?"
"It's where you left it...."
"You are very naughty Sissy......why didn't you lock your little clit away as I ordered?"
"I'm so sorry Sweetheart but I love it so much when you do it....you always have the most beautiful smile when you click the lock shut....so I was hoping that if I didn't do it, you would!!!!"
"Alright Sissy.....you know I enjoy it....but that's no excuse.....next time you'll be punished....for now....get the cage....I'll make you happy and lock that little thing away...."
"Thank you Ma'am!!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment