Wednesday, January 23, 2019

How Does It Feel

Some of my old friends asked me about it....
"Isn't it weird that your wife is taller than you?"
"No....not really....I never really thought about it..."
But that was a lie.....I loved that she was bigger than me.....it made her domination of me seem so much more natural....but although we had played some dressing games and a few spankings before we married she grew into her role as my dominant wife.....and she's still learning....every day.....but I can tell she enjoys it....I sometimes feel like a teenage girl getting felt up for the first time when she lets her hands roam...
But I can't tell the guys that can I?
I just tell them that love is blind and "what can you do?"....I avoid the pats on the back because they'll feel the straps of my bra.....and that would be just a little more humiliation than I think I could stand....













No comments:

Post a Comment