Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Walk of Shame

No money, no coat, no wig, no ride!!!!
He couldn't believe she left him like this....with nothing but her dress to wear....her lover had laughed at him when he'd asked to borrow something to wear....he'd laughed harder at the request for a ride home....
She wasn't answering her phone....and her lover told him he had to go....
At least she didn't take his shoes.....walking the four miles home in her heels would have been brutal!
It was really just amazing how many people you meet when you really don't want to meet anyone at all!!!!












2 comments:

  1. That happened to me several years ago. My wife picked me up after ballet class and I said something stupid and she made me walk home 5 miles while I was wearing a pink leotard and pink tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It was really just amazing how many people you meet when you really don't want to meet anyone at all!!!!"

    Ah, the curse of the shy introvert. Story of my life!

    ReplyDelete