Saturday, April 4, 2020

It Could Be

Yes...I have had many people message me for a pic of me...but I've had to turn them all down....
I'm sorry, but my wife has a hard and fast rule that I can't allow any pic that could possibly reveal either of our identities....she's very serious about this and the one or two times I've violated this rule she was ready to delete the blog and forbid me from starting a new one....
But every now and then serendipity happens...
This could be me....the body is the same....the hair is the same....I have the same uniform....including the gloves and stockings....
The only difference is that my cage is smaller...much smaller....
So if you ever wondered what I look like......I look like this.....it's not me.....I have to emphasize this.....but it could be.....that should get this pic past my wife's review!!!!











8 comments:

  1. That is quite nice (and attractive) and I certainly understand the wish to keep some anonymity. I would think you could take a shot where your face is off cam, but what ever you and your wife are comfortable with. (and with non-identifiable background settings)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how carefully she scrutinizes these blogs....
      The one that almost got me deleted was a pic taken of me in a cute miniskirt with my face turned away from the camera and sitting on a sofa in a hotel!!!!
      She still said I was identifiable....lord knows how...
      She says that maybe after she retires I might be able to post some pics from our family album....but that's so far off I might be gumming the old men in my nursing home by then!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. always watch for mirrors, possibly behind you.... you turn away from the camera... and it may be to a mirror...

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the heads up Fiona....I do post pics all the time but I've learned from painful experience that even pics that I think are totally anonymous may be enough to be too much as far as she's concerned....
      It's highly unlikely that I would attempt to post a pic of me again....
      In fact this post annoyed her too...
      But she was finally forced to agree that this pic could be anyone and didn't lead right back to me!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Do me a favor Pet....look in the mirror....I'm no where near as pretty as what you see reflected there!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. kaaren.. thank you. Such a pretty outfit. I'm not surprised She has you on a tight leash! Best for all, of course. Cute little clitty and cage on this one. kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. estas preciosa y la jaulita es muy linda yo la llebo muchas vecesy cada dia me gusta mas

    ReplyDelete