Monday, January 28, 2019

Humiliation

"So do you want to cum or not?"
"Of course I do....it's been so long....but..."
"Then come here and let me remove your cage....oh my look....it's even smaller!!!!"
"Can I just cum now....with just you and me...."
"Nonsense....you get to cum so seldom that I wanted to make it a party.....and all my friends wanted to see the big event!!!!"
"But....I'll be so embarrassed....all those women...please just let me cum now....it'll take almost no time at all...."
"I'll tell you what....since you're so upset about this.....you can come with me and let all my friends watch you stroke that tiny thing  or I can put you back in the cage and we'll revisit whether you want to cum....in a couple of years...."
"Years!!!"
"Years Sissy, my friends came here to see the show and if I have to disappoint them I'll be very cross with you!!!"
"Alright....I'll do it...."
"You'll do what?"
"I'll let all your friends watch me cum....if that's what you want!!!!"

And after he was done.....his breath harsh in his lungs.....the women all laughing....she whispered in his ear....
"Now Baby....lick it all up....that's what we really want to see!!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment