Sunday, February 20, 2022

A Note About Kaaren

Some of you may have noticed a sudden end to "Kaaren's" posts last Tuesday.
The truth of the matter is that by Tuesday afternoon my husband had become quite ill and was taken via ambulance to our local hospital on orders of our family physician.
His diagnosis was pneumonia.
"Kaaren" was admitted and placed on broad spectrum antibiotics intravenously, and oxygen.
On Wednesday they placed him on a ventilator to help him breathe.
Thursday he was responding well enough to the drugs that they felt it would be alright to take him back off the ventilator.
His lungs were clearing and he continued to improve on  Friday although still not enough to allow me to bring him home.
They've held him this weekend and continued the antibiotics and I've just gotten off the phone with my Doctor who, to my joy, told me I can check him out and bring him home on Monday!
He will still need some care at home and I must be vigilant for any reoccurring symptoms, but my Sweetheart will be home with me and that's all that counts!
I don't know when he might start posting to his blogs again, probably sooner rather than later.
I got off the phone with him not long ago and he asked me to post this update.
So there you have it.
 
Mrs.K 


13 comments:

  1. Oh no, poor Kaaren, that sounds horrible! Thank you for posting the update Mrs K as i had wondered where Kaaren was. i am so happy to hear that she is on the mend. Please do give her a big hug from me and wish her a speedy recovery. Tell her i believe some 'mancandy' might help :)

    Thinking of you both

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update and please send Kaaren our best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. we miss him/her greatly, the day is not the same without Kaaren’s wonderful and uplifting posts for us sissies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que se recupere pronto, un abrazo muy fuerte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's wishing Kaaren a speedy and full recovery. thank you for your update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to Kaaren and I hope his recovery is swift and complete!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us know Mrs. K.

    Love Marci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Mrs. K for your update. I like many I'm sure have really felt lost without our daily dose of Kaaren's wonderful posts. Please wish her swift recovery, and a return to providing us sissies with such support and pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get well soon, Kaaren.
    I can't wait to read your cheerful, sexy and naughty posts again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mrs K.

    Our love and prays are with you.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete