Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Well....I'm Alive

 Well....I'm alive....
A week ago I'd have bet against it!!!!
I've discovered what a wonderful thing it is to breathe!!!!
You don't think about it until you can't do it!!!!
But....I'm here.....alive....
I'm not really back to myself yet....the doctors warned me it would take some time...
Not that long ago I'd do a three mile run just to warm up for the day...
Now I get exhausted going to the bathroom across the hall....
I've probably slept more in the past couple of weeks than I have in the past ten years....and I still feel so tired...
I dropped a few pounds but I don't recommend doing it this way....
Anyway....I just wanted to say hello....and thank you all for the good wishes and lovely comments you left....
I'm going to post this on all of my blogs just to make sure I thank everyone....and then I'm going to go back to sleep....
I love you all....
I hope to be back to my regular self soon....
Kisses
Kaaren





10 comments:

  1. Get well soon my friend. I'm glad to hear you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me alegro un monton, muchos besos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so happy to see your post Kaaren. Take care and look after your self. Big hug from me

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...just glad to "hear" you again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. All the best to you and you family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get better soon. Thank you for updating even in this case. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy you're doing better. thank you for your work on all your sites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs and Forehead kisses. Glad you are home and doing better. Go slow, take care of yourself, recovery from anything takes time. Be patient and stay optimistic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon and glad to hear you are recovering!
    Hugs!
    Franni

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I dropped a few pounds but I don't recommend doing it this way..."

    Watching the positive side...every girl here envy you!!

    Love you very much and lot of kisses

    ReplyDelete