Thursday, January 31, 2019

Humiliation

It didn't happen very often....thank goodness....but occasionally she'd ask one of her lovers to spank me for some transgression!!!
Most of her lovers were pretty vanilla and already had some problems with our relationship and they declined the offer....in which case she'd pull me over her knee and give me a good and thorough spanking....it was funny how much watching that turned them on....
But some of them were only  too happy to take her up on the offer....being bent over and having my skirt flipped up and my panties pulled down by a man I barely knew was already punishment enough as far as I was concerned....but they were usually pretty enthusiastic about it and I'd remember them for several days after....most of the time she'd let them decide but occasionally she's have to tell them that was enough!!!!
No one ever asked me though!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment