Tuesday, November 28, 2017

It's Her Fantasy

I don't know the story behind her favorite fantasy but she indulges me in so many of mine so when she lays out my cheerleader uniform I know I will be helping her fulfill hers!!!
Last time she spanked me so hard that i was crying and pleading by the time she stopped and now I find myself waiting to see where this was going!!!!
She takes me into the living room where the two guys are waiting....
"Is this the bitch?"
"Yes it's her!"
Before I even knew what was happening I had a big cock in my mouth and another one pounding my bottom!!!!!
She sat nearby watching....her fingers buried in her pussy....
"You see Donna....this is what you get when you're the school slut....everyone is going to know about this you bitch......"
After that I had a hard time keeping track of what was going on as the two guys switched places frequently.....
 I don't know who Donna is and I'm not going to ask...if she ever wants me to know she'll tell me!
And besides this time was much more fun for me than last time although I still ended up a little too sore to sit for a day or two!!!!











1 comment: