Thursday, November 30, 2017

Humiliation

"No wig, no makeup....I don't want anyone mistaking you for a girl Sissy...."

Waiting as ordered though I wanted to run....
"Oh....I don't suppose either of you has met my Sissy husband Kaaren?"
"Ummmmm....no..."
"I am pleased to meet you Sirs....if there is anything you desire I am here to serve!!!"
I wanted the earth to open and swallow me....I was so humiliated....
She smiled at me....
"Very good Kaaren.....you may serve the meal!!!"
Even a little compliment like that meant the world to me....and maybe I earned a couple of weeks off the next release date....










2 comments:

  1. That's exactly what my wife does. She makes me wear a mini skirt and pantyhose, or shorts and pantyhose or even 2 piece swim suits but want to make sure everyone knows I am a male.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! My Mistress and i are just starting out on our relationship journey and i'm blogging it. Please have a look at my musings page.

    https://andreajaynesissy.blogspot.co.uk/

    Feel free to make comments / follow.

    Love

    Andrea-Jayne x

    ReplyDelete