Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Vacation

I understand that these conventions are all about making connections....
I know that she's here not just representing her company....I know that she always has an angle.....
All the rest if us are playing checkers while she plays chess.....it's what has made her so successful....
She told me as she slipped the dress off that she didn't want to wrinkle it while we drove to his house....
After we parked she freshened her makeup....I understood because you always want to look your best.....
But when she got out of the car and I offered to help her put her dress back on she just laughed....
She told me to wait......and I waited and waited......and waited....













1 comment:

  1. I'v never been invited to go with my wife when she had to travel for work. I wonder why.

    ReplyDelete