Saturday, March 11, 2017

It's Her Fantasy

I don't know the story behind her favorite fantasy but she indulges me in so many of mine that when she lays out my cheerleader uniform I know I will be helping her fulfill hers!!!
I haven't asked her about these fantasies and she hasn't told me much about them either and that's OK too! She's allowed to have her little secrets!
"That's it you bitch!!!! Donna you've had this coming and I mean to give it to you as hard as I can!!!!"
I don't know who Donna is and I'm not going to ask...if she ever wants me to know she'll tell me!
But I get a scolding and a spanking....so it's just a bonus as far as I'm  concerned!!!!!











1 comment:

  1. "You want to know who Donna was? Well she was my room-mate and the bitch who stole my boyfriend my first year in college. I thought we were really close, that we shared all our secrets - like the big one, that she was still a virgin! By choice, she'd said. And though I really couldn't understand her reasons for her self-denial, I'd been sympathetic, and understanding, and comforting, and... in a funny way, it had just made me love her all the more. But she hadn't said that she was permanently horny, and desperate to lose her cherry... So when she stole my boyfriend....
    It's not that he was any loss. No... it was just that... I thought she'd turn to me when she was ready to take the plunge. And so I'd waited... patiently, understandingly... and then she stole my boyfriend!!
    I'd played it all wrong. If I'd known then the things I know now, including what she got him to do to her - for her - before she gave herself to him, I swear I really would have willingly, entusiastically, given her the severe bottom warming she craved to push her that last little step.
    So that, Kaaren, is why I like to play this lovely game with you. It lets me dream of all those might-have-beens..."

    ReplyDelete