Monday, November 13, 2017

Vacation Humiliation

While we were on vacation we stopped by the store at the resort....they sold all kinds of things related to the theme parks and history of the company...
She called me over to a rack of t-shirts and when I arrived she asked a passing saleswoman for help....
"Do you have this in his size?"
"Oh, I'm sorry Ma'am you must mean the Mickey shirt....this one is for women...."
"No....I mean this one....why would I buy him a Mickey shirt when he makes a much better Minnie....isn't that right Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am....I'd much rather be Minnie for you!!!"
"I know you would Sissy.....so do you have it in his size?"
The poor woman was flustered and blushing more than me....
"Yes....I'm sure the large will fit him just fine!"
"We'll take it....thank you!"
She rang up the sale....
"Thank you Ma'am......and you too.....Sir.....have a nice day!!!!"
She was still blushing when we left.....so was I.....













1 comment: