Saturday, November 25, 2017

My Girlfriend

"Would you like to spend some time with your girlfriend today Sissy?"
I didn't know what she meant until she showed me the Fleshlight she had used to give me the greatest orgasm I have had in years!!!!
I shivered in anticipation as she lubed that sweet pussy up and she spent a few minutes working her fingers in and around it.....my caged clit was trying to get hard in anticipation of being inside something that felt so much like a woman.....
She rubbed it more and slid her fingers inside it .....and I was so ready.....so ready....
Finally she produced the key....and she released me.....and I came all over myself before I could enjoy the pleasures she offered me....
She thought that my inability to control myself was the funniest thing.....as she put the lock back in place and stepped away to put my "girlfriend" away for another day!!!!










1 comment:

  1. Ha! You'll never hear the end of that one. Even in public she can make references to your 'girlfriend', about which only you two will know the real meaning.

    ReplyDelete