Saturday, April 23, 2022

Thank You

I want to thank you all for the good wishes and prayers....
You got me through some very dark times!!!
I can't thank my wife enough for updating the blogs....I always hated when a blogger just disappeared and you didn't know why....
I'm not 100%....not even close....but for the first time in months I feel like I'm getting better.
I'm going to post stuff....some new...some stuff that has been sitting in my drafts folder since forever...
But you will have to forgive me for not posting as regularly as I did....
Just grabbing the laptop from the table is more of an effort than ever....
I will post this across my blogs to make sure everyone sees this....
I wish I could thank you all in person....
I'm pretty sure we would all enjoy that....
But as I've said before....
I love you all!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren










4 comments:

  1. Delighted you are back. Missed ya, kiss ya

    p
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we appreciate the updates. Hope you are on the mend and will be back soon, but take your time and don't rush it and relapse

    ReplyDelete