Saturday, April 30, 2022

In A Dream

 During all this time I have had plenty of time to think...and dream....
In a dream I relived an intense experience I've never forgotten...
Most of what I'll tell you actually happened but then the rest is just my dreaming mind finishing it for me....

I was about 17 years old and it was late....very late....I had snuck out and bought a couple of six-packs down at Bogie's Tavern....although I was obviously underage the bartender didn't care if I bought beer to go....and he charged extra and pocketed the difference....it worked out for both of us....
I drank them all!!! All 12...and was happily buzzed as I walked towards home....
Then who should I bump into but Donna L.!!!
Donna was the prettiest girl in the loose crowd I sometimes hung out with....
Blonde Farah Fawcett hair....a lovely complexion and a pretty face that she had thankfully never used too much makeup to hide....
Her high waisted jeans showed off her slim figure and her tube top hinted at her lovely little breasts hidden beneath....
It was quickly apparent that she was just as drunk as I was....
She'd had a fight with her boyfriend Ronnie and had sat in a friends house drinking to get over it....
We both laughed when we met....I offered her my arm and that's how we walked....arm in arm....talking and laughing.....I was sorry when we reached her house....
She leaned over and thanked me for making sure she got home....then she kissed me on the cheek!!!!
I waited until she got to the door and waved to her as she went in....
But I had something in mind....
Her bedroom was in the finished basement....in the back of the house....
I won't tell you how I nearly castrated myself climbing over the locked gate....
Why her dog didn't bark I'll never know....he must have been the deepest sleeping dog ever....he didn't hear a drunken idiot invading his space in the middle of the night...
Oh well....thankfully I got over the gate without losing any of my vital bits and without waking her dog....
I got down on my knees and looked inside and there she was!!!!
Standing in just her little bikini panties....her back to me....looking at herself in her mirror.... 
I was ecstatic!!!
She wasn't....
She looked at herself....in her near nudity....and grabbed her small, perfect breasts....she gave them a squeeze....and her frown told me all....
She was the prettiest of all the girls in our group.....but somehow....she wasn't happy with her body....
What I wouldn't have given  to look half as pretty as her!!!!
But she turned away from her reflection and moved toward her bed....
That was all real....that actually happened....and it taught me something about how I saw the world....
But then....
In my dream....
She saw me at the window....and instead of screaming for her father....she smiled and opened the window and asked me what I wanted....
I told her the truth....that I wanted to make her feel happy....that I wanted to worship her....adore her.....to give her joy.....and that was all....I wanted nothing from her....
And in my dream I slipped under her sheets and pulled her panties aside and gave her the best orgasm I could....and it must have been good because she held me there till I gave her three more.....
When I got up to leave she wondered what I would do about my own arousal....
I told her that I didn't want anything from her....that my pleasure came from giving her pleasure....
She smiled....she had a beautiful smile....and handed me her panties....as a keepsake....and I thanked her and left as quietly as I could....
Back to reality.....
She didn't see me...she turned off the light and went to bed....
Donna and Ronnie never married....I honestly don't know whatever became of her....
Google and Facebook and all that, haven't helped me find her and my wife gets a little jealous when she discovers I've been looking.
But even now....after all of the years since....I can still remember the beauty....
Donna...in her panties....in front of that mirror....with her perfect breasts....
And how sad she looked....






2 comments:

  1. Interesting story...both whatever parts are real and what parts are...added happy finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful story!, Zoe

    ReplyDelete