Wednesday, April 20, 2022

So Cute

 I'm beginning to understand why "Kaaren" enjoys writing this blog. There is the freedom of talking about things with hundreds of people that I would never discuss at all in person.
Last night "Kaaren" asked me if I was satisfied.
I didn't understand at first, but, then it dawned on me.
I told him that I hadn't felt very sexy lately, it's hard to be sexy and worried at the same time.
He told me that he was worried about me too, he said that he wants me to have orgasms. He said that I needed them.
I couldn't really argue with that. I have been a very sexual person since I was very young.
First alone, then with horny boys.
First in my hand, then in my mouth and finally inside me.
I loved it all.
Now I just find that my interest has waned as I tend to my sweet sissy husband.
But last night "Kaaren" wanted to make me happy.
He wanted to worship me as he's done so often.
I told him I was worried that he wouldn't be able to breathe.
Get ready, here's the cute part.
He smiled at me and said, "Don't you know, you've always left me breathless!"
How could I say no to that?

Mrs. K










5 comments:

  1. That is really thoughtful of Kaaren. My wife always had great sex with her boy friend but she always tells me no one can satisfy her the way I do with my tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs K, they need that, it`s their nature. Worship the Woman. The Goddess they want to love. "How could I say no to that?" Of course, you couldn`t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mrs. K.
    How wonderful a post
    We’re all glad Kaaren is improving. The desire to physically worship you is a sure sign.

    With this new found awareness of the joys of blogging, Are you considering your own blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sure sign that Kaaren is doing better. I hope the road to recovery is not too long.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete