Friday, April 22, 2022

A Gift

My wife came in and cuddled with me last night....
She asked me again about the nurses...
I told her about the nurse whose scrubs clearly showed her panties....white bikinis....
I looked forward to seeing her every day!!!
"Did you tell her that you liked her panties?"
Her hand slipped under the covers....I haven't been caged since I went to the hospital the first time....so she slipped her hand over my naked clit....
"No Ma'am....I didn't..."
She wasn't really stroking me....it was more like a massage....but I was really enjoying it!!!
"Do you think she was doing it just for you Sissy? Showing you her pretty panties just for you?"
"No Ma'am...."
Her warm hand felt so.....so good.....
"And what was her name, or was she just Nurse Panties?"
"I didn't know her name....."
"But you kept looking at her? Ogling that sweet girl? Without a thought about how she might feel about it?"
Her hand was rubbing my clit.....it was so nice....I was beginning to fear that I might cum...
"Yes Ma'am....I couldn't look away...."
"From her panties?"
"Yes....from her panties....you know how I am about panties...."
"Yes I do Sissy, was there a little bow on her panties or couldn't you see that?"
"I couldn't see that....oh my god...."
I was going to cum....I was going to cum all over her hand....
"Just imagine Sissy, when she pulls down those tight pants and you can see her pretty panties! That little satin bow, and she's wearing it just for you!!!"
I couldn't help it....I had the first orgasm in her hand....since....I can't remember when....
She smiled at me as she let me lick her fingers clean....
"You know I'm going to spank you for this when you feel better, right?"
"Yes Ma'am....thank you...."
"I love you Sissy!"
"I love you too Sweetheart!"

















7 comments:

  1. Well, talking with your sweet wife about panties`s nurse and your`s

    I see, you`re fully recovered, as far as I know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back Missed you Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's back. Congratulations - I was many who were so worried about losing our Sissy Star. I have progressed so far with my lurking on your blog and was lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, somebody is feeling better :) Wonderful to have you back, you were missed and we were all very worried about you. Please do thank Mrs K for the regular updates which, i can imagine, must have been the last thing on her mind. And an orgasm to boot, semen really is the best medicine.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you are back. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better. Thank you (and your Mistress) for keeping us informed, too often people in our niche just disappear.
    xox
    gw3n

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I usually read your blog about every other day or so, but I haven't been on in a week! Glad you are back and hope you are feeling so much better! Hugs Franni

    ReplyDelete