Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Working From Home

She was on a call so I waited discretely to the side....
"Oh look ladies....here's my husband now....come over and say hello to the ladies Sweetheart...."
I heard their comments and wanted nothing more than to leave the room....
"Oh my....he's a cutie...."
"Oh isn't he just precious...."
"Can I borrow him to clean up my house....."
And so on....
Just when I thought I'd been totally humiliated more than I could bear....
"Would you like to see his plug....it's a pretty ruby red...."
And I prayed for the floor to open up and swallow me as she grabbed my bottom to turn me to the camera....











7 comments:

  1. Did She really expose you this way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has exposed me like this but not exactly as depicted here.....when she first did it it was live and in person!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. ..sounds like you might have an offer of a part time job there.... something to keep you in uniforms and frillies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can never have enough uniforms or frillies....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Ooh what fun that would be Kaaren

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being humiliated in front of some of her friends is fun....but usually only in retrospect.....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  4. Oh my... yes, at the time it must be horrifying! :) kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete