Saturday, April 11, 2020

A Dream?

It was in my mouth before I even knew what was happening....and it tasted so nice and it was doing all the work......it must be a dream.....it was wonderful.....and soon my mouth filled with delicious cream and I lovingly swallowed every drop....my dream man silently left my sissy bedroom as I slipped back into deep sleep with the taste of him still fresh in my mouth...
In the morning I woke with the taste of him still very much alive.....
I found my wife already up.....before me.....making breakfast...."
"Are you hungry Sissy....I could make you something....."
"No Sweetheart.....thanks but I'm not really hungry right now...."
She smiled.....
"I'll bet you're still full from last night...."
I was....but it was only a dream....wasn't it?













2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I kind of like the idea of now knowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sleeping beauty. I gotta admit, I wish I were "him".
    Hug

    ReplyDelete