Thursday, April 9, 2020

Ordinary

She laughs when I watch her dressing in the morning....I always tell her how beautiful she looks in her undies....
She laughs because she doesn't think they're anything special....
"It's just my regular underwear Sissy.....it's nothing special...."
She doesn't understand that I think it's special....that I grew up wanting to wear what she wears, the things she wears without giving it a second thought....
Even with my drawers and closets full of frills and satins and lace....I still love to see her....even if it's in her "regular underwear".....somewhere in the back of my mind it still seems like forbidden fruit.....
"Forbidden Fruit of the Loom" is more like it Sissy"... and she laughs....and I blush....and I still love to watch her dress....every morning....












3 comments:

  1. "Her" panties have always been special to me.

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. "She doesn't understand that I think it's special....that I grew up wanting to wear what she wears, the things she wears without giving it a second thought...."

    Yes! Yes! Yes! You get it, Kaaren, you always do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching.. and always wanting.. I get you.
    Fortunately, now she admits my lingerie is sexier than hers!
    kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete