Saturday, April 4, 2020

Go Ahead Sissy

"Alright Sissy....I know you've been very stressed out by all that's going on....so I'm going to allow you to cum...."
"Really.....you're going to let me cum?!?!?!"
"Yes Sissy...I releasing you from your cage....oh my it seems smaller every time doesn't it? Then I'm going to take you in my hand and let you cum!!!"
I felt the warm fingers wrap around me and it was pure bliss....and then nothing...
"Are you going to stroke me or should I push myself into your hand?"
"Oh....I don't want either of those Sissy....I'm just going to hold you until you cum!!!"
"But....please....Sweetheart....I'm always so close....it wouldn't take much....I promise I'll clean it all up if maybe you could stroke it just a little....."
"Honestly Sissy....it's more trouble than it's worth....I'll give you another minute to cum and then it's back in the cage....I don't have all day for this you know!!!!"
I tried so hard....I thought about her beautiful bottom....and her sweet, sweet pussy....and her lover's big cocks....and how it felt when I sucked them.....and how it felt when they unloaded in my mouth.....and when they bent me over and fucked me....so hard....and when...
"Times up Sissy....go bring me your cage and we'll get you all locked in, snug as a bug in a rug!!!!!"
Yes Ma'am...."
"Don' t you have anything else to say to me Sissy?"
"Thank you Ma'am...."
"You're welcome Sissy....maybe you'll have better luck next time...."













2 comments:

  1. ami mim esposa me lo hizo mas cruel me quito la jaula y me cojiio la polita conlas manos yserio mucho de mi pues la tenia yo muy pequeña y cuando ya hiba yo ha correrme me la,sol to y no permitio que yo me corriera uuuffff

    ReplyDelete