Friday, March 1, 2019

Understanding

"I'm not sure I understand Sissy....you have spent hours on your knees worshiping my ass...you told me that the first time you went down on me that you wanted to lick my asshole but you were afraid it would freak me out...so what's the difference when I ask you to lick my boyfriends ass?"
"I don't understand it either Sweetheart....it's just different..."
"Is it an odor thing? I make them shower before we play....hell they're probably cleaner than me  sometimes...."
"No Ma'am that's not it....it's just that what little masculinity I have left rebels at the idea of putting my tongue in a mans ass.....I can't help it!!!"
"But you have no problem sucking his cock....licking his balls....?"
"No....I enjoy all that very much...."
"Goodness Sissy, the twists and turns of your sweet little mind baffle me...."
"I'm sorry Ma'am!"
"Do you like listening to him....the noises he makes....when you suck his hard cock?"
"Oh yes.....I like that very much!!!!"
"Alright then Sissy.....get down between his cheeks and put your tongue in his tight little hole....close your eyes and listen....I guarantee you'll like what you hear!!!!"
"Well....OK I'll try it....if you want me to...."
"I do Sissy....and I'm pretty sure that we can get past this little mental block of yours and you're going to enjoy it!!!!"
And the funny thing is....she was right....















2 comments:

  1. "Goodness Sissy, the twists and turns of your sweet little mind baffle me...."

    Oh, they baffle us as well, Mistress. :)

    ReplyDelete