Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Sissy....your wife sent a note that you were...offering her boyfriend relief with your hands....and you know that means you must be punished...hands out....palms up!!!!"
"But Sister Mary Fellatrix, what was I to do she had forbidden me to suck him....owww... or fuck him....owwww!!!"
"What have we taught you here!!!! Have all the lessons been wasted?"
"I know....owww....my mouth and my....owwww...pussy are available to anyone....owwwww.....anytime.....owwwww!!!!"
"When confronted like this you are to rely on your training....I guarantee you that your punishment will not be as severe as this.....imagine....one of our sissy girls giving a handjob like some common little slut.....we don't educate common little sluts here do we Sissy?"
"No Ma'am....owwww....no Sister.....we aren't common sluts!!!"
""What kind of sluts are our Sissy girls here?"
"We...owwww....owwww....owwww....we're exceptional sluts!!!!!"
"Very good now for your penance, go suck three cocks and let three men fuck you while you think about what shame you've brought on our school!!!!"
"Yes Sister.....owwwww!"












1 comment:

  1. I remember those days in Catholic school except I didn't get my hands strapped I was bent over bare bottom and belted with the nun's strap.

    ReplyDelete