Saturday, March 9, 2019

The Movies

There was a sudden scare on the screen and I felt his hand grab my knee....I turned to look at my wife but she was completely caught up in the action on the screen...
His hand started to creep up my thigh as I tried to pretend I didn't notice it....
The movie was scary.......and my wife jumped a time or two but she never seemed to notice this stranger feeling me up....
His hand hit the lacy leg band of my panties and that seemed to embolden him....he slid his hand over the front of my pretty panties and he quickly pulled is hand back....and he got up and moved to another seat....
My wife leaned over and whispered in my ear....
"Better luck next time Sissy!!!!"










6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haven't you ever been felt up at the movies?
      It's a weird and wonderful feeling....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. A strange man....no eye contact....no words....just fingers....in the dark....
      It's wonderful!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. oh my! had to be scary.... have you ever had a bad reaction? (beyond him moving away)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the man in the movies felt me up it seemed he was much more scared than me....in real life I was there alone and much younger....and I was game....but he retreated out of the theater completely!!!!
      His loss!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete