Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Sissy School - Detention

"Hi....you here for detention?"
"Yeah....you?"
"Yep...my name's Kaaren what's yours?"
"I'm Sally..."
"I haven't seen you around Sally, you're cute, where have you been hiding?"
"I spend most of my time in the library...."
"Oh...I spend most of my time on my knees!!!!"
"Yeah me too...the library is a lot hotter than most people think..."
"I'll have to come by and see you there Sally..."
"I'd love it Kaaren....so why are you in detention?"
"Oh, I'm always in detention....I was caught sucking the janitors cock....they say I'm incorrigible..."
That big black janitor....Wayne?"
"He's the one....
"He comes by the library all the time....in fact I got caught sucking his cock too!!!! That's why I'm here!!!!"
"My goodness Sally....we have so much in common.....what are you doing after the spanking?"
"Taking you on a tour of the library Kaaren.....it gets a little dark and lonely back in the stacks....I may have to guide you to where I want you!!!!"
"Oh I'd like that!!!"
"Me too!!!"














1 comment:

  1. I was sort of on detention this past weekend. I didn't complete my chores during the week so I was spanked on Friday and told I am grounded for the weekend. My wife gave me a big list of chores that took me all weekend to complete.

    ReplyDelete