Friday, July 28, 2017

Humiliation - A Tale From Real Life

I was dragged out in front of all the women I ever knew.....even some of the girls I loved from afar as a little boy were there!!!!
I was dressed in a long white diaphanous gown.....and I couldn't do anything but stand there as they laughed at me.....as they laughed at the Sissy....
Then he appeared.....they cheered....his cock already so hard.....and he came straight for me......in a simple effortless move he spun me around and flipped up my dress as the women cheered wildly!!!!
When he pushed himself inside me.....I screamed....but so did every woman there and they began chanting....
"Harder.....harder.....harder...."
I felt my own little clit stand and strain as he hit that spot again and again.....
And finally he came and they applauded again....then he pushed my face down into the cum I had dribbled out as he took me....and they leaped to their feet and gave him a standing ovation.....
And I woke then.....humiliated and straining in the cage....gasping as I wanted so badly to cum.....
She must have heard me....she must have known how terribly I needed relief.....she stirred from her sleep....
"Kaaren.....go back to sleep.....you must have been dreaming...."
And she rolled over and faced away from me!!!!
I looked down at her beautiful ass....forbidden to me except for my tongue....and a moan escaped my lips,,,,,
"Kaaren....dammit I need my rest.....go sleep in your room and we'll discuss proper bedroom behavior in the morning...."
Yes Ma'am!"












No comments:

Post a Comment