Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Okay We're Almost Done

"Okay Benjamin, we're almost done.....soon I'll count to three and you'll wake up, you'll remember what I've taught you...."
"Yes Ma'am!"
"What is your name?"
"My name is Sissy Slut!"
"And what do you like to do more than anything?"
"I like to suck cocks!"
"Very good....and what kind of cocks do you especially like?"
"I love really big cocks!!!"
"Mmmm me too Ben, Me too!!! So what are you going to do every day Ben?"
"I'm going to suck lots of cocks  and I'm going to call you every night and tell you all about it!!!
"Yes you are Sissy.....I told you that the divorce wasn't final until I said so didn't I?"
"Yes Ma'am....nothing is final until you say so!"
"If only you were this obedient when we were married.....oh well.....get ready....when I count to three you'll wake up and you'll need a cock in your mouth as fast as you can get one!!!!"
"One...."
"Two....."













1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have a feeling he's going to be popular. Wonder how long before he snags one of his wife's new boyfriends? :)

    ReplyDelete