Friday, December 22, 2017

Cuckold

Yes I am her cuckold and I understand what that means....
I know she fucks men....sucks men.....cums with men inside her....
I understand that she has needs....
I know that I'm not capable of giving her the pleasure she deserves....
And honestly.....when I watch a mans big cock pumping in and out of her,,,,it gets me excited too....
I love it....I really do....especially when I'm allowed to watch.....we both like it when I can watch but that really only happens now and then....some men don't mind fucking my wife but have an issue with me watching them do it....
But after all that there's one thing that still bothers me....even after all these years....I don't like to watch her kissing another man......I know it seems silly but for me that's going too far....
I know.....I like to watch her suck his big cock or watch him fuck her like a real man....but I still have this one issue.....
Kissing just seems too intimate to share with other men....













6 comments:

  1. I'm happy you've embraced most aspects of your cuckold life and understand your being bothered about the intimacy of her kissing another. I wish there were some wise words to help you come to accept that aspect.

    Best wishes to both of you for the holidays and the New Year.

    Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't fight about it or anything but she disagrees with me about this...and I think she actually finds it a little amusing that it bothers me when so little else does!!!
      Love and Happiness to you and yours!
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Hi Kaaren,

    When we were active on the scene (hopefully will be again), i loved watching Her kiss Her lovers. She always told me that if they can kiss well they will fuck well. Seeing Her tongue sliding out and entwing with Her lovers' tongues used to make me so wet. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AJ, if you like it then good for you...she always told me I was a great kisser but I'm lousy where fucking is concerned....enthusiastic but far too small and far too fast!!!
      Ah well
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. THANK YOU for saying this! It is SO true. It is much more intimate, I think. I feel better now hug, ~sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sara glad to see you back
      Happy New Year sweetie!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete