Sunday, December 10, 2017

Date Gone Bad

Even if I hadn't heard her slam the door I could tell just from the look on her face that her date hadn't gone well, after all she came home alone in a cab!!!
"Kaaren!!! I want you on my bed and ready to fuck in five minutes!!!!"
It seems she was going to work off some of her frustration with me....I was probably in for a pretty rough night....she would probably fuck me senseless....
I don't know who her date was but if he's reading this I just have to say..."Thank You!!!"












2 comments:

  1. Oh my I know that feeling. When my wife is pissed off at someone other than me and she wants to fuck she uses her extra large strap on and does a number on me and I love every minute of it. When she finishes with me she will hug and hold me and thank me for being there for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she wouldn't"take it out" on me if she wasn't sure that I loved every minute of it....
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete