Monday, December 18, 2017

Trying

I sit and listen as she fucks him....
I try not to....but how could I possibly ignore it....
He's moaning and she's screaming for more....
I picture her in my mind....she's so beautiful.....and he's fucking her...pleasuring her....while all I can do is sit and listen.....and adjust the cage as my little clit tries to get hard....
Soon they'll call for me.....
Every time, in the back of my mind I think is he the one....the one that fucks her so well that she'll leave me for him.....
But I know once I get between her legs I can show her that I still have some worth....that I can still make her cum....
Later, she always laughs at my insecurities.....she tells me she's stuck with my little useless clit forever....she tells me she loves me.....and I believe her....for now....












3 comments:

  1. The sounds of aroused flesh slapping and pounding wanton flesh, the moans, the sounds of wetness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This neatly captures the tension a sissy feels when up against a real man. But then, that's always a part of the game.

    ReplyDelete