Wednesday, May 31, 2017

You're The One

The twins stopped him on the Quad as he was hurrying to his dorm....
"You're the one...aren't you? You're the one who dresses up in panties and bras right? asked one.
"We've been wanting to meet you..." said the other.
"Oh no....I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone else.....bras and......panties....sorry not me ladies!!!!" I tried to keep from blushing!!!
"Oh..." said one, "that's a shame...."
"Yes..." said the other, "we were going to take you to our apartment and dress you in some sexy lingerie, and if you were good....really good....we would keep you as our ladies maid for the summer...."
"I...might have misspoken....I thought maybe you were looking for that other guy that dress in bras and panties.....of course I'm the one!!!"
"Oh-oh....I think you told us a fib..." said one!
""And fibbers get a spanking...are you ready for your spanking sissy boy?" said the other!
"I....uh...I just have to get my stuff from the dorm...."
"Nonsense!" said one, "You just need to come along with us!"
"We have everything you'll need to serve us!!!" said the other!
"Yes Ma'am....Yes Ma'am!"










1 comment: