Monday, May 8, 2017

Need You

She was obviously frazzled from her day when she came in the door....
"Oh my god Sissy....what a day........."
She told me a story of corporate intrigue and deception but honestly I really wasn't paying attention as she peeled her clothes off....
She was just so upset about it all that finally I stopped her....
"I know just what you need to relieve that tension Sweetheart.....why don't you have a nice orgasm.....just pull your pantyhose aside..."
"But.....I've been wearing them  all day Sissy....maybe let me shower first..."
"Oh no Sweetheart.....it just makes you more tasty.....now just relax...."
Soon enough all her cares were forgotten!!!!










1 comment:

  1. This is my wife's favorite position. She thinks I do a great job helping her relax after a long day at work.

    ReplyDelete