Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Crazy

"I need your cock Sissy....I need it so bad....I'm so hot....so wet...I need your sissy cock inside me.....I need to feel you....I need to taste your sweet cum.....can you feel my mouth on you Sissy.....my tongue swirling over the sensitive head.....can you feel me sucking you Sissy?"
"Oh god....you know I can't....oh my god!!!!"
"Oh....well I guess.....never mind.....just get on with your housework....."
I don't know why....maybe it was because I told her I was feeling comfortable in my chastity.....
I was decidedly uncomfortable now and for the next couple of hours too...and she had the sweetest little smile the rest of the day!!!!!!










1 comment:

  1. How wicked. Maybe next time she'll test her new vibrator on him... while he's in chastity.

    ReplyDelete