Sunday, May 14, 2017

What He Wanted

He didn't ask.....
He didn't beg or plead....
He pulled her dress up and looked her straight in the eye as he cupped her through her tiny panties.....
My wife gasped....
She moaned....
Without a word between them he tore the panties away and fucked her....hard.....
I watched and when he was spent I licked up every drop that leaked from her sweet pussy!
A week later I tried the same thing....
I grabbed her....
I didn't beg or plead....
I didn't ask....
I pulled her dress up and looked her straight in the eye as I slipped my hand over her satin covered pussy....
There was a difference though....
She started laughing....
Then she put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me to my knees....
When I pulled her panties aside and put my tongue in her...
My wife gasped....
She moaned....









No comments:

Post a Comment