Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Admit It

Just look at that cock.....really even if you're straight....just look at it for a moment....
So hard and so pretty....I know I'm not supposed to call them pretty but there are some cocks that I think are pretty.....it has nothing to do with sex.....it's just pretty!!!!
Now imagine it in your hand....you can feel it.....so hot and stiff....think for a moment what a complement that is......this man wants you sexually.....he is yearning for you to give him release!!!!
Stroke him a little.....fell the velvet head.....
Oh my was that a twitch you felt?
It begins in the back of your mind and it ends in the back of your throat because you know you have to take him in your mouth.....you can't resist....you can't pass up the chance!!!!
You close your eyes as you close your lips around him ....and you enjoy him in your mouth....on your tongue.....in your mind......
Just look and tell me the idea of taking that beautiful cock in your mouth didn't come to mind....it's alright.....I'll be waiting here for all of you who said no....I'll be here to call you a great big liar!!!!











3 comments:

  1. Nicely shaped cock head - Perfect for a lip lock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I not want to take him in my mouth? He looks so appealing, so sexy, so delicious. Definitely not lying.

    ReplyDelete