Saturday, November 10, 2018

First Thing

He came into my bedroom first thing in the morning before I had the chance to put on the pretty....
He told me he was in a hurry so I took him in my mouth and sucked his cock until he shot his load into me....
He thanked me and left shortly after I finished swallowing...but I felt a little used afterward....
I mean I always like being used....I like it especially when they just decide what they want without any thoughts about my feelings or my desires....
Bus as I licked the flavor of him on my lips I felt used and humiliated....I hate that he saw me without makeup....that just seems wrong somehow....and my hair was a mess too!!! I mean, what must he think of me!!!!








2 comments:

  1. It's okay, sissy - I'm sure his eyes were closed for most of it anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro boquete engolir uma delícia

    ReplyDelete