Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Dreaming Again

When I answered the knock on the door there she was!!!!
The Sissy of my dreams...in the flesh, smiling and already hard for me!!!!
"Hi Kaaren, can I come in?"
I couldn't even speak....I was in awe....and I was hard too.....what happened to my cage I wondered....but I'd think about that another time....
We stared at each other for a long time....our hands stroked each other....I wanted her so badly....
"Can I suck your sweet clitty?"
We had said it simultaneously.....and we made sure that we sucked each other just the same....
But as her lips closed around me.....I was startled awake.....and I spent hours trying to get back to sleep....to get back to my dream.....I so wanted to taste her sweet cum....even if it was only in a dream......














3 comments:

  1. Yummy sweet can I join

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a particular sissy girl of my dreams but I'm sure I could fit you in somewhere!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Um 69 e tudo de bom enche a boca e aprecia tudo

    ReplyDelete