Saturday, November 10, 2018

Her Mother Knows

There's no use trying to hide it from her....she knows I'm a sissy.....and she enjoys humiliating me....
We visited her recently and. as always. she walked into our bedroom without knocking
catching me in my nightie without my panties!!!
"Let me see it again Sissyboy!!!"
Reluctantly, I pulled my nightie up, revealing my shame....
"Such a waste!!!"
"Yes Ma'am...."
"She could have had her pick of men....real men....and she chose you....I'll never understand what she sees in you!!!"
"I don't understand it either Ma'am!!!"
"It's a mystery......go on, get dressed.....I'm going out....I can't stand the sight of you!!!!
"Yes Ma'am....thank you Ma'am!"
When I told my wife she just laughed and laughed....and after a bit I stated laughing too...











2 comments:

  1. My mother in law was thrilled when she found out her daughter spanked me and kept me in chastity. My wife's first husband was very abusive, drank a lot and cheated on her so mt mother in law is happy her daughter has everything under control.

    ReplyDelete