Saturday, September 15, 2018

The Tie

"But Mom....I don't want to wear a tie....I hate it!!!!"
"Well you have to wear it so just get used to it!!!!"
"But Mom....it's so uncomfortable...."
"Well maybe you'd like to wear your sister's dress again....with all those pretty petticoats?"
"No Mom.....please it's just the tie...."
"Oh you'd look so pretty.....you'd have to wear her ruffled panties and the bra with the ribbons and bows.....then the petticoats....at least three I think....and then that pretty green dress.....and maybe you'd fit into a pair of my high heels....oh my you could be the belle of the ball....is that what you'd like?"
"Oh yes Mommy!!!! That's exactly what I'd really like....can I....can I please!!!"
"Of course you can Sweetheart.....then maybe a nice long spanking over my knee!!!"
"Oh Mommy....."











No comments:

Post a Comment