Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Surprised

I didn't even hear the gate....perhaps I was dozing....
"Hello Sissy....is your wife home?"
I was startled and realized it was my wife's assistant Stacy....
"Yes Stacy she's probably in her office...."
"What did you call me!!!!"
"I'm sorry.....yes Mistress Stacy....she's probably in her office!!!"
"So much better Sissy....maybe we'll talk about that misbehavior later!"
"Yes Ma'am!"
She's a keyholder and she has privileges with me and, to be honest, she spanks harder than my wife does....and she has a real strap-on fetish too!!!!
Not that I'm complaining mind you....she's one of the very few women that my wife allows to play with me....
I can suck all the cocks I want but she is very jealous about other women....












1 comment:

  1. the truth is we want her friends to know we are locked and we want to be displayed. Our fear and our desire.

    ReplyDelete