Monday, September 17, 2018

Do You Remember

Do you remember your fist dress? Do you remember how it felt? The hem touching your thighs....the zip up the back that seemed so impossible....do you remember?
The girls always looked so comfortable and natural in their pretty dresses but you felt so much excitement and you wondered if they always felt this way....
The first dress means a lot....mine was pink....appropriately enough....and it had a peter pan collar which I loved then....and still love now...and I had never felt so different....so unlike the boy but not yet the girl.....I longed to be caught in it and I was terrified of being caught at the same time!!!!
I remember how the world fell away when I put it on....I became a new person....
That dress changed me....or maybe it had opened the door to the me that I am now....
Anyway...do any of you remember your first dress....if so I'd love to hear your experiences!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment