Sunday, September 2, 2018

Quiet

I knew that she was asleep when he quietly crept into my bedroom.....
Not a word was said as he pulled me up from my bed to get me ready...
Lubed and ready he took me.....I buried my face in my pillow to smother my screams as his big cock split me open....
I kept my face buried as the pain turned to pleasure and I moaned into my pillow about how much I loved it!!!!
I heard her walk in before he did....and she sat in the chair by my bed to get a good view of the action....
He faltered for a moment when he realized we had an audience...but it was just a moment...
Now I could make noise... now I could speak.....
"Fuck me with your big cock Baby.....slam it into me...."
And other things of that nature.....he fucked me long and hard and my cum was dribbling out of me....when he came inside me I felt it.....warmth filling me....
And she came too....her fingers soaked with her sweet juices....
I couldn't thank him.....I was so busy between her legs I never had time!!!!










1 comment:

  1. So Hot, something I could only dream about happening to me. My wife's BF would never do that to me.

    ReplyDelete