Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Awake

Awake!!!! Of course I was awake....but to be honest....I was just so exhausted I really just couldn't....I honestly dom't know where she gets her energy!!!!
So, yes of course I heard them.....you'd have to be stone deaf to not hear them!!!!
And yes the bed was rocking....and of course I could feel it.....
But I just needed to sleep.....my peeks at the clock showed me how little sleep I was going to get...
It's not that she doesn't care but she forgets sometimes how long my day really is....
But I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't tempted to roll over and start using my tongue wherever I could......










1 comment:

  1. There have been many times I was sound asleep in the guest room when I was awaken by the the bed squeaking and the head board hitting the wall. It's so hard getting back asleep hearing all that noise.

    ReplyDelete