Sunday, June 3, 2018

Nostalgia

The nostalgia washed over them as they drove back to their hometown....
"Oh look George....there's the old drug store!!!"
"I can't believe it's still here....look there's the old supermarket....that's where I had my first job...."
"I remember George.....I used to enjoy watching your bottom when you carried our groceries to the car...."
"You were such a naughty girl....hey look there's the Dress shop where we met....do you remember?"
"Oh George....of course I remember....how could I ever forget....I was being fitted for my bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding and you....you were just stunning in that red velvet gown!!!"
"Ahhh yes those were the days!!!!"
"I bet it would still fit you George.....let's go home....it's been so long since I've spent any time with Georgette!!!!"









No comments:

Post a Comment