Tuesday, June 12, 2018

And Then

And then it's real.....he's standing there with his eyes blazing and you're lying there....legs spread....making yourself available...making yourself his slut.....and then.....blinding pain as he splits you wide open.....and then....pleasure you've never known as he fills you.....as he thrusts....over and over inside you.....and you never want it to end....and when it does you want him again....you want to feel that again....and as you lie back on the bed gasping your beautiful wife whispers in your ear....
"See....I told you so!!!!!"












6 comments:

  1. "I told you so." The four most beautiful words a sissy can hear. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Sally...in fact I hear them all the time!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. been there done that my clitty is shaking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It opened my....eyes....LOL
      We're a couple of lucky gurls Sweetie!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Opened your eyes to what exactly? Sorry not very experienced as a sissy.... yet.... lol

      Delete
    3. Sweetie, that first time a man takes your cherry....that's an experience that you'll never forget....ask any woman if they ever forgot their first time!!!
      It opened my eyes to pleasures I'd never known before....pleasures I hope that some day you'll enjoy too.....when a man pulls down your panties and shows you how good it can be!!!
      Good luck as you grow and welcome to the Sissy world!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete