Monday, June 11, 2018

Humiliation

"What did you say!!!"
"I said, I love your shoes and I was wondering where you got them....I'd love to have a pair just like them!!!"
Behind me I could hear my wife cough softly to cover up her laughter....
"Oh my god what are you some kind of sissy boy?"
"Yes I am and I'd love to have shoes just like those!!!!"
As she stormed away my wife slipped her arm through mine.....
"Wasn't that fun Sissy?"
"It was embarrassing..."
"Oh look over there....see that woman with the little black dress on....why don't you go ask her where she got it.....and this time I want you to ask if she thinks they have it in your size!!!!"
I was blushing before I even got near the pretty woman but....it was a pretty dress....and maybe....just maybe she'd tell me where to get one just like it!!!!











2 comments:

  1. I hate when my wife makes me ask sales clerks for sissy things in my size. It's very humiliating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know unless you ask. :)

    ReplyDelete