Tuesday, June 5, 2018

No One Is Safe

I have to admit I still have one bad habit from my teen years....
If I'm given a chance I'll be in your panty drawer!!!! You can bet that when I excuse myself to use the bathroom it's not what I'm really looking for....I want to see what pretty silky frillies you have....and I might even take a souvenir if I think I can get away with it!!!
I've often been dumbfounded at what I've found and I'll never look at her the same way again....ever....
The religious Matron that wears thongs and peek-a-boo bras....
The honor student daughter with the gigantic black dildo under her silky undies....
My Auntie who had a collection of crotchless panties....
My neighbor who had black silks next to her paddle.....
I wonder if any of them have ever peeked in my panty drawer....











1 comment:

  1. If they'd peeked in your panty drawer, I think they'd find a way to let you know. ;)

    ReplyDelete